The second issue of the EPS Journal combines papers from the following sections:
- Water Resources. Forest, Marine And Ocean Ecosystems
- Nano, Bio, Green And Space - Technologies For A Sustainable Future
- Science And Technologies In Geology, Exploration And Mining and
We encourage every auhtors and the readers of the journal to proper cite each of the papers.
Kindly cite papers by their active DOI, which will best count your citations all over the scientific world!
WATER RESOURCES. FOREST, MARINE AND OCEAN ECOSYSTEMS
NANO, BIO, GREEN AND SPACE - TECHNOLOGIES FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGIES IN GEOLOGY, EXPLORATION AND MINING
SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences is a quarterly multidisciplinary peer-reviewed academic research Journal, published on print and online in Vienna, Austria by SGEM WORLD SCIENCE (SWS) International Society.
The primary objectives of the Journal are to publish original scientific articles, dedicated to the main innovative scientific areas of Earth and Planetary Sciences, based in 6 scientific sections:
- Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining;
- Informatics, Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing;
- Water Resources. Forest, Marine and Ocean Ecosystems;
- Energy and Clean Technologies;
- Ecology, Economics, Education and Legislation Ecosystems;
- Nano, Bio, Green and Space - Technologies for a Sustainable Future.
The Journal scope covers significant developments in all areas of Earth and Planetary Sciences, from geology and mining, water, forest, marine and ocean ecosystems, trough ecology to the Nano, Bio and Green Sciences and the Space as a formation of planets and the evolution of life.
The global objectives of the Journal are to propose potential solutions of problems related to the global changes, to contribute to the integration of environmental consideration into the decision-making process - hoping to ensure that present consumption will not compromise the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.